- The rental contract is only concluded in connection with a valid identity card or passport.
- With the delivery of the rental object, including accessories,
the property, liability and operational risk passes to the tenant.
All rental objects are to be kept in perfect condition.
- In the case of minors, renting takes place only through the
legal representatives or supervisors.
- A deposit of one day’s rent is due before departure
pay, furthermore the landlord reserves the right to keep an ID as a deposit.
- The rental object (e-bike) is in a technically flawless
Condition and is regularly maintained. The lessee is obliged to check the bicycle before every trip on public roads, whether it is the traffic law. equivalent. This applies in particular to bicycle lighting.
- Damage to or with the rental property and theft are
to report immediately to the landlord.
The is liable for any damage, incompleteness or theft
- With the return of the rented item, this becomes possible
Damages and completeness checked.
- In case of late return, the full daily price of the
Recalculated rental property. If the rental property is not returned, a loss report will be made.
- The tenant agrees that any photos he may have generated can be used for advertising purposes and in the press by the Take a Ride company. This does not result in a monetary claim on the part of the tenant
Obligations of tenants
- The renter agrees to take care of the bikes and keep them
Treat the technical rules and only park them in safe, locked places. The bicycles must be attached to a fixed object outside of closed rooms (e.g. fixed stands,
Lantern etc.) are secured to the bike frame with the rented locks.
The bicycles are to be parked in closed rooms overnight and for multi-day rentals.
- The tenant undertakes to occur in the rental period
Defects when returning the bike, to inform the lessor without being asked.
- If a repair is necessary, the landlord bears the
Costs if their cause is not due to improper treatment by the tenants or their fault. The tenants are responsible for the latter circumstances.
- In the event of damage such as B. tube and tire defects, or e.g.
Damage to the frame is borne by the tenant.
- For missing, damaged and lost parts, the
Replacement cost billed.
- In the event of defects on the bicycle that do not allow you to continue driving, the landlord must be informed immediately. A spare wheel will then be provided if possible and necessary.
Accident / theft
- The tenant undertakes the police and the landlord
notify immediately if a bicycle has been involved in an accident or has been lost due to theft.
- In the event of an accident, the tenants must provide the landlord with a detailed, written report with a sketch. The report of the accident must include the name and address of the persons involved and any witnesses as well as the official License plates of any vehicles involved included.
- The renter confirms that all users of the bikes
are covered by health insurance or pay for medical treatment themselves.
- The bikes are not against accident, unauthorized use and
- In the event of theft and accident, the tenant is liable or
- The tenant is liable for property damage and personal injury for intent
or slight and gross negligence.
- The renter has to return the bike in the same condition
in which he took it over.
- Liability of the lessor in the case of unauthorized or unauthorized persons
Use of the rental property is excluded.
- The renter is liable for culpable damage to the bike
and for damage caused by the use of the bicycle and for the violation of their contractual obligations. The lessee is further liable for the loss or partial loss of the rented property for the costs of the repair or replacement in the amount of the current value.
- Insofar as a third party compensates the landlord for the damage, the
Tenants exempt from their obligation to pay compensation.
- The tenant should be adequately insured. The
The landlord assumes no liability for personal injury to the tenant or third parties who are involved in damage.
- The tenant is particularly liable for damage caused by improper use
Use or through an improper use.
- The e-bike is in a traffic-safe, technically flawless
Condition and ready for use. The tenant has convinced himself of this through a test drive. The tenant was instructed in the operation of the e-bike. If damage occurs, this must be reported to the landlord when returning the property.
Please drive careful and use a bicycle helmet!
“The contractual partner agrees that his personal data,
namely name, address date of birth and telephone number for the purpose of concluded rental contract with the company Take a Ride.
This consent can be revoked at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the subject “WITHDRAWAL”. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out up to that point. ”
A reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the rental. After that, a cancellation fee of 50% of the rental fee is due.
Take a Ride E- Bikeverleih und Handel | Inh. Daniel Scharf | Ghegaweg 8 | A-9400 Wolfsberg | www.take-a-ride.at